You will be responsible for design, implementation, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems regarding by building and delivery testing frameworks and take care of the uninterrupted operation of the testing system through cooperation with other departments around the world.
We work with:
- Testing frameworks (C++, Python)
- GIT(gerrit, gitlab)/SVN
- Continuous integration systems
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Containerization tools (Docker, LXC)
- Linux environment in terms of system administration (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, RedHat, Centos)
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Git and SVN version control system
- Continuous Integration tools:
- Jenkins - configuration and maintenance,
- gitLab - pipelines and jobs configuration,
- gitlab-runners configuration,
- Problem solving/technical analysis skills,
- configuration and maintenance of Kubernetes - Knowledge of openstack (user point of view)
- Beneficial skills:
- Experience in working in the Agile methodology
- Automation tools (ansible, puppet)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Job description: Provide support in projects developing new platforms & applications or changes to existing applications Large scale deployments, automation and configuration management Technology explorations, research &...
What your responsibilities will consist of: managing and maintaining a container-based environment implementing the container orchestration system Kubernetes (on-premise and cloud solutions like Azure AKS or Amazon EKS)...
To support IT Infrastructure operations which maintain SAPs ongoing business operation/continuity. Infrastructure specific services: Network and Telecom Specilaists, Storage-, Server-,SAP Basis. Docker, DNS, Mail, Network...