Our DevOps team is currently evolving from the role of so-called executors of assigned tasks into independent consultants. We are becoming those who verify, advise, and help developer teams in the implementation of a process, as well as provide support in choosing appropriate solutions. We are looking for a person with vast experience in DevOps area, who will be able to enrich our team by bringing a fresh perspective and broad, tacit knowledge. We do not require practical experience in working with .NET, however, the new joiner is expected to get familiar with our work relatively quickly. The tasks are quite independent, and since were looking for some areas for improvement, there is room for doing research and trying out new solutions (e.g. Service Fabric Mesh, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service).
- Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products.
- Advise development teams on application architecture and infrastructure.
- Share best practices with regards to CI/CD among our development community.
- Knowledge of Git and Git Workflows.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash).
- Good speaking and writing English skills.
- Knowledge of configuration management and orchestration tools (ARM Templates, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- Basic knowledge of networking concept.
- Knowledge of container technologies (preferably Docker).
- Basic knowledge of Linux system.
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools (Azure DevOps, TeamCity) based on work experience.
- Knowledge of concepts of virtualization.
- Experience in monitoring tools (both non-cloud and cloud related).
- Knowledge of Azure-based architecture patterns.
- We have wide range of infrastructure types: AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, on-premises.
- Both R&D and maintenance projects on board.
- Diversified projects: shorter and longer, different when it comes to infrastructure and customized.
- Application modernisation.
- DevOps in projects with data science, low-code.
- Upskill and knowledge sharing: meetings of internal DevOps, Azure and AWS Communities, internal trainings, DevOps conferences.
- Migration to cloud.
- We’re Microsoft Azure and AWS partners.
- ...and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Responsibilities: continuous Deployment, automated rollback and failover continuous Integration. Writing build/test/deploy pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab CI) continuous Performance Management. Measuring performance and working with...
Wyzwania, jakie na Ciebie czekają: Praca nad automatyzacją, skalowaniem i niezawodnością rozwiązań eSky; Udoskonalanie procesów CI/CD; Projektowanie i implementacja hybrydowej architektury w Google Cloud Platform oraz on...
Location: Wrocław We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our small DevOps team cooperating with development teams in creating state of the art solutions. We work with several internal, microservice-based applications...