The engineer will be responsible for design and implementation of foundations for banks transition to AWS.
Good knowledge of the platform is a must.
About this opportunity
In the Site Reliability Engineering team, part of Common Technology Application Operations we are responsible for supporting the organization with engineering solutions. We work towards simplification, harmonization and automation, along with building and maintaining scalable and reliable services. We need you to help us design and build Infrastructure as a Code solutions across the bank. Part of our daily work is to use and maintain development, continuous delivery/integration and application operations tool set. Continuously investigating new technologies is what we also spend our time on. Building new solutions used across the bank is what we take pride in. Our working methodology is a "3 – Angle" model through which we deliver new solutions through our "Factory", we operate our tools in production through our Service and Self-Service Desks and we provide "hands on" support and "on boarding" to our platform
- AWS platform - understanding of how services operate under the hood,
- CI/CD tools,
- Monitoring and alerting solutions (cloud native or opensource) migration strategies (VMware, EC2).
- Infrastructure as a Code techniques (Terraform, CloudFormation) Python and/or Golang as a preferred programming languages.
- Hands on experience with AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Setting up AWS direct Connect.
- Setting up and manually configuring AWS SSO.
- Setting up and configuring VPN connections.
- Experience with AWS QuickSight.
Zobacz podobne oferty
You will be involved in making the application deliverable to achieve exceptional business value for customers. You will have responsibility for the design, creation, testing and documenting DevOps processes; you will be also...
About the department Coloplast Business Center has a strong link to the Global IT department at the Headquarter in Humlebæk, Denmark, with whom you will be working closely together. Digital Service team delivers digital...
100% remote List of duties: Support and developing of Kubernetes environments Development of the new DevOps solutions Incident management Customer service < 20% working time Working in the multinational team Working closely...