Playbook Engineering offers a global betting platform that provides a service to established operators and new entrants who are looking to disrupt the industry. We have offices in London and Krakow and are a young and fast-growing company.
- continuous Deployment, automated rollback and failover
- continuous Integration. Writing build/test/deploy pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- continuous Performance Management. Measuring performance and working with developers to improve it
- designing, building and maintaining distributed systems with Kubernetes
- detect and resolve security, performance and availability issues to ensure maximum uptime and performance
- investigate, evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies for faster fault finding
- network and Linux virtual machines administration
- containerisation / packaging. Distributed component integration/troubleshooting (Docker)
- log aggregation (Kibana / Logstash)
- troubleshooting of various issues in the cloud environment in a measured, methodical way, often under pressure
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps/Ops role, administration of production software environment,
- strong practical knowledge of Linux/Unix, networking/administration
- practical knowledge of HTTP protocol (cache, debugging, monitoring)
- good understanding of cloud computing paradigm (distributed logging, service discovery, stateless applications, scaling, HA)
- understanding of Infrastructure as Code paradigm
- experience in troubleshooting issues in distributed systems
- practical knowledge of git SCM and good understanding of git-flow concepts
- hands-on experience of writing scripts with at least one of scripting language
- experience in building pipelines for automating of applications scaffolding, testing, building, auto-scaling and integration
- incentive to propose improvements for the development teams (software design patterns, best practices, code styles)
- experience with real-life deployments to any of the major cloud providers (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud)
- hands-on experience with Kubernetes (EKS or GKE)
- experience with developing in-house IaaS/PaaS solution
- work experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- work experience with IaaC tools like Terraform
- software development background is preferable with experience in any high-level language (Java, Scala, Golang, Ruby, Python, C# or C++)
- AWS understanding (Fargate, Route53, VPC, S3, Application Load Balancers (ALBs)
- experience in work with developers on middleware/frontend tier
Zobacz podobne oferty
Responsibilities: continuous Deployment, automated rollback and failover continuous Integration. Writing build/test/deploy pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab CI) continuous Performance Management. Measuring performance and working with...
Tasks: Understanding of DevOps concepts and Agile practices Experience in working with software development teams on a daily basis Superior troubleshooting approach Good communication skills English at least at B2 level 1. Over...
Development of ML Ops platform Design and implement automations to minimize the operational footprint of our MLOPs platform in operationalizing ML models Focus on improving reliability of our MLOPs platform by following best...