Would you like to work in an international environment of engineers and specialists in the field of large infrastructure projects such as: metro, railways, roads, tunnels, installations and underground structures?
Who we are:
COWI Polska is a part of international COWI Group (www.cowi.com), a leading consulting company in the engineering and environment industry, involved in many large projects in the fields of infrastructure, construction, environment, energy, industry and spatial planning in Europe, America, Africa, the Middle and Far East.
The main responsibilities as a CAD Designer Assistant include:
Preparation and management of CAD drawings (2D / 3D), on the platform or Microstation, creating Autodesk layouts and linear infrastructure, construction
- Creating and creating a recovery program (emergency phase, emergency phase, executive phase)
- Creating 3D models (Autocad, or C3D, or Microstation and drawing documentation on the final model)
- Creating procedures, templates, scripts to facilitate and speed up work, knowledge of application programming will be an additional advantage
- Participation in coordination meetings in the CAD team
- Participating in or preparing and conducting CAD meetings to analyze and eliminate errors
- Collaboration with other COWI project teams mainly from Denmark, England, Sweden and Norway.
- For the position of CAD Assistant Designer:
- Technical education (higher or secondary technical)
- Experience in working with CAD (MicroStation, AutoCAD, Civil 3D or others)
- The basics of application design will be an asset
- Good knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a multicultural international team and to cooperate with a team in creating drawing documentation
- Availability for short trips abroad
- Employment agreement
- Attractive salary
- Attractive workplace in an multicultural environment especially in the Scandinavian countries
- Challenges interesting projects using the latest tools
- Collaboration with highly qualified specialists
- Possibility of developing professional competences
- Possibility of foreign business trips
- Private medical care, Multisport card, group life insurance, English classes, fresh fruits, co-financing of additional sports activities, eg participation in competitions
- Comprehensive training (internal and external) in the use of design software
Zobacz podobne oferty
Opis stanowiska: Do podstawowych obowiązków na stanowisku Asystenta Projektanta konstrukcji podziemnych należą: Przygotowanie i zarządzanie modelami konstrukcji w środowisku Tunele i Konstrukcje Podziemne, głównie w...
Zakres obowiązków: Osoba na stanowisku pracy prowadzić będzie prace projektowe pod kierunkiem osoby prowadzącej, współpracując z zespołami projektowymi z COWI w Danii, Szwecji i Norwegii w obszarze zasilania dla...
Job description: The main responsibilities as a CAD Designer Assistant include: Preparation and management of CAD drawings (2D / 3D), on the platform or Microstation, creating Autodesk layouts and linear infrastructure,...