With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Demand Planner with English
We are looking for the candidates willing to join us to work for great organization and our customer - Unilever
- Generate weekly forecasts from statistical through to final operations forecast
- Work with stakeholders to understand historical trends, events, outliers etc. to improve the forecasting technique, method and approach for better forecast accuracy
- Lead the pre-forecast monthly meetings aiming to decrease the bias, improve the forecast accuracy and promote the continuous optimization in demand planning
- Work with innovation, and marketing teams to manage new product launches and transition planning, maintain the innovation library
- Ensure master data is correctly and timely updated in the system
- Understand statistical aspects of forecasting to ensure models are updated accurately
- Maintain forecasting strategies in Kinaxis.
- Understand and challenge the machine learning algorithms.
- Lead weekly alignment meetings with Planning (Supply, Deployment and Innovation Planning) to discuss production plans and handling exceptions
- Ensure that aggregation and dis aggregation of forecast happens accurately at all levels
- Support the implementation of innovation plans by category, defining volumes, stocks and sales opening strategy
- Ensure and drive the upkeep and maintenance of process documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems by the team
- Very good English min. B2
- University degree
- Strong knowledge of demand and supply planning processes such as base lining, best fit modeling, forecast enrichment, outlier correction, promotions, events, trend, forecast lags, forecast accuracy/bias etc.
- Good knowledge of various statistical forecasting and inventory optimization techniques
- Functional experience in forecasting tools such as Kinaxis, SAP APO, Demantra etc.
- Understanding of database management and any ERP architecture preferably in demand and/or Supply planning
- Knowledge of key inventory performance metrics: inventory turns, service levels, safety stock, classes of inventory etc.
- Experience in managing phase in phase out products
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Responsibilities Generate weekly forecasts from statistical through to final operations forecast Work with stakeholders to understand historical trends, events, outliers etc. to improve the forecasting technique, method and...