BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner in Germany, that supports both public and private banks, insurance companies, we are hiring DB2 Administrator.
Remote job - 100%
- Client operates IBM DB2 11.2 databases together with manufacturer support for their customers in the banking and trading environment. The supported operating system is RedHat Linux 7.
- Several years of professional experience as a DB2 database administrator
- Maintenance and control of system technical parameters.
- Monitoring of system statuses and availability-relevant messages.
- Installation of security-relevant patches and hotfixes from the manufacturers. Planning, implementation and documentation are carried out in accordance with the agreed change process.
- Installation of minor releases within the agreed maintenance window. The planning, implementation and documentation is carried out in accordance with the agreed change process.
- Implementation of preventive measures to avoid possible performance restrictions.
- Planning / concepts for backup / restore and disaster recovery
- Architectural and strategic development of DB2 databases.
- Knowledge or experience with other database systems desirable (Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase)
- Creation of specifications for the development and operation of monitoring processes.
- Processing of time-bound service requests.
- Creation of documents in the context of regulatory operations.
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Fluent German language will be a plus
- Availability for on call once every 6 weeks
- B2B contract – 110 - 130 PLN p/h net + VAT + additionally on-call paid
- Remote job - 100%
- Friendly & open-minded team
- International environment
Zobacz podobne oferty
Wykonywanie prac okresowych Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne: Doświadczenie w ogrodnictwie, utrzymaniu terenów zielonych.
wg stanowiska Wymagania inne: Sumienność, pracowitość, dokładność. Zaangażowaniew wykonywaniu zadań. Doświadczenie kierunkowe będzie dodatkowym atutem.