Nr ref.: ASZ/DGA/SC/10/RE
- Ensure compliance with data quality controls and drive implementation and ongoing compliance:
- Critical Data Element (“CDE”) selection framework
- CDE list including Group Data Catalogue (“AXON”) updates
- Data lineage including data transformation
- Data Handshake (“SLA”) including DQ expectations / data profiling
- Data reconciliation
- Service-level review meetings
- CDE change management
- Design and implement a process whereby the ‘data-quality’ controls are embedded as part of the product development journey
- Secure Data 2LoD approvals to enable nexus releases
- Transition the establish controls to BAU
- Perform data quality (“DQ”) checks, exception reporting and handling
- Perform periodic review of DQ standards to ensure that they are still appropriate, and make relevant adjustments to the internal nexus process for data compliance
- Support in establishing the nexus Personal Data master copy – which will be the basis for triggering relevant reviews, e.g., PIA, TPSA
- Ensure compliance with Privacy controls completing and securing Privacy Impact Assessment concurrence
- Ensure compliance with Records Management controls completing and securing Records Management artefact approval across records identification, classification, secure storage and disposal domains.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; and high detail-orientation
- Ability to explain theoretical concepts to team members with varying backgrounds.
- Good understanding of technology, system design and development concepts
- Good understanding of industry trends and developments including impact on the business.
- Appetite for continuously improving and streamlining processes and the way we work.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, facilitation and consensus-building skills.
- Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills.
- Process design and analysis skills; research, analysis and judgment skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable tackling complex problems and breaking these down into manageable pieces.
- Data Management including knowledge of IT risk management and controls.
- Knowledge of regulatory environments applicable to digital banking platforms.
- Strong knowledge in data management, cloud database architecture and best practices, data structures and modern design patterns
- Relevant experience in handling Data Management and worked in a control environment
- Academic degree from a well-recognised institution.
- Sound knowledge in IDQ and/or DataIku preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with data management in the areas of data quality management
- Good understanding of Data Quality Framework.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Montaż i serwis urządzeń grzewczych producenta.Praca w terenie. Zapewniamy przeszkolenie, samochód służbowy i inne narzędzia pracy, pakiet medyczny Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak...
Zamiatanie i usuwanie zanieczyszczeń, w okresie zimy: odśnieżanie chodników, podejść i podjazdów do budynków, koszenie terenów zielonych na terenie szpitala, opróżnianie koszy na odpadki, bieżące kontrolowanie...