Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
Workplace: Poznań / remote work
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be a person responsible for processing customers orders and warranties in SAP and Esker, handling disputes, mails, phones and quotations for GALP region.
- triage of the incoming emails
- answering phones and emails from the client
- handling disputes
- collaboration with teams to reach common goals or to prevent backlogs
- preparing and completing reports to monitor the workload
- creating and updating internal procedures related to order entry
- participating in quality improvement / team meetings
- pricing management on the order level
- fluent German - must have
- communicative English
- previous experience in customer service
- fulfill of business commands required in connection with the performed function, consistent with competences and skills
- active participator in corporate programs: OPR, Gallup, and others
- active participating in the creation and performance of duties in accordance with the procedures applicable in the Customer Service
- ensuring high quality of work
- compliance with the Stanley Black & Decker Code of Values and Code of Ethics
- An international working environment where the team is focused on helping proceed orders and support coworkers
- Flexible hours (start 7:30 – 9:30) and spend a lot time on Home Office! :)
- Multisport cards, Edenred Cards and tickets to cinema to spend free time with your family and friends
Zobacz podobne oferty
Working on a daily basis with the business to support the trading application and up and downstream interfaces of our client. Your work will be to support the Orchestrade application to handle all functional and technical...
Workplace: Remote (Virtual) As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be a person responsible for processing customers orders and warranties in SAP and Esker for Benelux region. French language is required. You will be a...
Job location: remote work 24/7 shift or 8/5 (standard hours) As a Reporting Specialist, you will be part of the project operating within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on: Reporting problems from Customers,...