We are one of the largest companies in the European market and we specialize in outsourcing. We have been operating in Poland since 2004, successively expanding the group of clients who trusted us looking for the best support for their customers. We are one of the best because we know that your experience is the experience of our customers. We always put support and cooperation at the first place and thanks to that our team is constantly growing - there are almost 1500 of us!
We are looking for a person for the position:
Did you know that you can use your medical knowledge not only in the hospital, but also in the office and still help patients?
We are looking for a person how will be supporting our patients struggling with diabetes. It is not easy to live with it, but due to the cooperation with our partner, we are facilitating the day to day life.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- supporting patients via e-mail and telephone;;
- educating patients and other colleagues;
- supporting the collection of information on all medical events;
- preparing and supervising medical documentation;
- collaborating with the head of our clients medical department.
APPLY TO US IF YOU:
- know English - at least C1 level (written and spoken);
- have the appropriate education and you are licensed nurse;
- are empathetic and detail oriented;
- want to develop your skills in online contact with patients;
- want to gain additional experience;
- are able to work from the office, remotely or hybrid;
- able to work Monday- Friday between 9-21 (8H shifts) and every second Saturday between 10-18.
ADDITIONALLY, YOU CAN COUNT ON:
- co-financing the multisport card and Medicover private medical care;
- engagement at work and after work during numerous interactive competitions and integration events;
- co-financing for glasses and holidays, employee referral program, vouchers for occasions (Christmas, Children’s Day, etc.);
- work with a diverse team in a multicultural environment;
- professional development thanks to training and cooperation between offices at the international level.
WHAT DOES OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
If your CV meets our expectations you will:
1. receive a phone call from our recruiter Zosia,
2. meet your potential supervisor,
3. have an online meeting with our client,
4. get feedback and hopefully an invitation to your First Day.
Check out more on our social media:
Zobacz podobne oferty
Opis stanowiska: prowadzenie zabiegów hemodializy, opieka pielęgniarska nad pacjentami hemodializowanymi oraz dializowanymi otrzewnowo, prowadzenie elektronicznej dokumentacji medycznej. Warto z nami pracować, gdyż: mamy...