You will work with our global clients daily and as a first point of contact, you’ll be responsible for providing help and guidance regarding clients’ benefits.
- youll learn how we organize employee benefits for our clients
- youll get to know our team of specialists who will share their expertise with you
- youll become familiar with some online tools that our customers use to select and handle their benefits
- up to 6 months of experience in a similar role would be useful, but were much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills
- excellent English and French – you need to be at least C1 (on the CEFR scale) because youll be using this language every day
- good communication skills – you need to be really good at interacting with customers and helping them to solve issues
- flexibility and good organisation skills
Zobacz podobne oferty
Obsługa połączeń przychodzących Aktywna sprzedaż usług klienta Przygotowywanie ofert odpowiadających potrzebom klientów Wprowadzanie danych do systemu Znajomość języka niemieckiego w stopniu komunikatywnym (min. B2)...