- You’ll be responsible for gathering and organization of data so that Aon colleagues can review Irish insurance market
- You’ll communicate and collaborate with insurers, clients and consultants in order to process the information from team to team
- You’ll be working on and preparing reports concerning the current insurance market and processing documentation related to the chosen policies
- Up to 6 months of experience in a similar role is useful, but were much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills.
- Good English and Portuguese– at least B2+ (on the CEFR scale) because youll be using English every day when contacting others.
- Good Excel skills – at least at an intermediate level because its a key working tool for processing insurance data.
- Attention to details - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace.
- A bachelors or masters degree in Economic, Finance or Math would be useful, but is not crucial.
Zobacz podobne oferty
What the day will look like As a member of your team, you’d be responsible for providing administrative support in terms of available insurance policies by coordinating, validating, and verifying the data as well as directly...
Zgodnie z programem stażu Wymagania inne: