We are looking for motivated specification and design engineers to Architecture and Specification R&D team in our location in Wroclaw. As specification and design engineer for Base Station you will be a part of local specification team, however the daily work will be performed within the international team of product managers, system and SW architects, technical leaders, software and integration engineers.
- Sphinx, rest
- UML (Visio, plantUML)
- Rational DOORS
- Version control and code review systems
- Continuous integration systems
- Bachelor or equivalent education in Computer Science, Telecommunications or another corresponding faculty
- Knowledge of 5G-NR/LTE wireless technologies knowledge, Radio Access Network professional work experience is an advantage
- Requirements decomposition and embedded systems design know-how
- Knowledge of agile SW development methods and testing principle
- Very good analytical skills and open-mindedness, positive attitude and willing to solve not trivial problems
- Capability to work in international multi-site environment
- Quality orientation and learning agility
- Very good level in English, both written and spoken
Zobacz podobne oferty
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities Our team creates unique connection between telco domain know-how, wide range of well-designed tools and data science capabilities. Our main target is to provide in-depth technical...
We are looking for a colleague to join our new team in a state-of-the-art project run together with one of the top tech companies. Location: Częstochowa, Gliwice or Łódź. Your tasks: Develop new applications in Azure;...
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible for: Analyzing customer requirements, contributing to, or leading feasibility studies or feature specification in the area of U-Plane. The team handles primarily...