In everyday work, you will plan, design, review, execute and maintain tests in own area, where BTS Conformance is an important competence of BTS validation against 3GPP affected requirements. You will be also involved in new features creation process from testers perspective by preparing integration plans and feature implementation aspects with close cooperation with specification and development departments.
We are looking for motivated professionals for positions of BTS conformance engineer who enjoys working with newest technology and sophisticated measurement equipment. Being our team member, you will:
- have responsibility of specified entities in area of 3GPP BTS conformance testing according to standards TS 25.141, TS 36.141, TS 37.141 and TS 38.141/-1/-2,
- ensure the BTS conformance measurements with GSM, WCDMA, LTE and NR radio access technologies,
- be responsible for test execution, implementation and documentation of test results according specifications and processes,
- plan, design, review integration plans and features implementation aspects, execute tests in own area,
- be involved in new features creation process from testers perspective,
- close cooperate with specification and development departments,
- have a chance to solve problems related to BTS conformance tests, test environment and product under testing,
- work in close co-operation to local project people but also with remote stakeholders,
- have a chance to apply knowledge and experience to determine failure’s root cause,
- interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects.
- Testing frameworks (Python)
- Continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- Measurement equipment (oscilloscopes, signal analyzers and generators, over-the-air chambers)
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- extensive knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools
- knowledge of the architecture and functionality of 2G/3G/4G/5G (GSM, WCDMA, LTE, NR) systems
- 3 years+ proven experience in software and/or hardware testing
- experience in RF measurements (spectrum analyzers, signal generators, network analyzers)
- knowledge of Linux, IP networks and digital HW measurement techniques would be an advantage
- experience in test optimization (including automation)
- proven contribution to SW and/or HW specification process
- knowledge of software/hardware development methodologies and lifecycle
- scripting skills in Python (or similar) would be an advantage
- experience in Continuous Integration systems with CI tools (using e.g. Jenkins) would be an advantage
- experience in working with software versioning and revision control systems would be an advantage
- teamwork skills
- analytical thinking
- problem solving skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken
Zobacz podobne oferty
Szeroko rozumiane dbanie o dobry wizerunek firmy, pozyskiwanie klientów, prowadzenie biura, sprzedaż usług, opieka klienta Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie zawodowe, brak, kierunek: marketing, reklama, sprzedaż...
prowadzenie ksiąg rachunkowych, ZUS, prowadzenie rejestrów VAT, spraw kadrowych, sporządzanie raportów i analiz w zakresie prowadzonej księgowości. Znajomość przepisów i ustaw o rachunkowości oraz przepisów...
Montaż i serwis urządzeń grzewczych producenta.Praca w terenie. Zapewniamy przeszkolenie, samochód służbowy i inne narzędzia pracy. Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak Uprawnienia: prawo jazdy...