Nr ref.: LP/BDAA/ZD/09
ASA Advanced Service Analytics is a digital product that enables: Predictive maintenance of Diagnostics instruments and components Constant instrument monitoring and proactive parts replacement Predictive maintenance of instrument components Improved efficiency of support organization (troubleshooting) Input to new design and features of Roche instruments
- Good knowledge of Python ((numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, tensorflow, matplotlib) AND/OR R
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Practical application of Machine Learning algorithms and data mining techniques
- Analytics on Impala, Pig, Hive [hadoop]
- Experience with big data processing tools
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Basic skills and experience with version control and JIRA-like task management
- Basic skills in visualisation of numeric data
- English at least at B2 level
- At least 2-year experience in Data Science or Big Data
- Very good knowledge of Java programming
- Very good knowledge of RDF/OWL processing techniques
- At least intermediate knowledge of Hadoop toolset: - YARN (with HDFS knowledge)/HBase/Solr/Hive/Pig/Spark/Oozie
Zobacz podobne oferty
Your role: Understanding and gathering business needs for data insights. Designing data information layer. Analysing data sources and model data following best practices. Developing dashboards and reports in BI tools....
Localization: Wrocław About the project Analytics and Digitalization team organization plays a key role in achieving NOKIA’s business and commercial targets. It consists of experts with various background including finance...
Responsibilities: Use knowledge of ServiceNow Reporting, Performance Analytics, and Predictive Intelligence modules to support decision making and work with partners to align efforts to improve the performance of the...