Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
In this position, you will be a part of our Commercial Analytics and Digitalization team, with key focus on data architecture aspects needed to address our projects and analysis goals. All of that is implemented in our Microsoft Azure subscriptions.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about being a part of dynamic team, working with modern technologies and addressing important business needs?
If so, then as part of our team, you will:
- Design and implement data flows and models, as well as business intelligence reports
- Work closely with our application development teams to recommend and implement data structures to collect, store and deliver most optimal datasets to our projects and Business Analysts
- Work with large variety of MS Azure Cloud components like Azure SQL Databases, Azure DevOps, Repository and Pipelines, Azure Service Environment, Azure Blob Storages, Azure Analysis Services, Microsoft PowerBI
- Be responsible for regular monitoring of our dataflows and immediate addressing databases issues and problems
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in data modelling, processing, and warehousing using Microsoft MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience in developing and maintenance of ETL processes, as well as good understanding of RDBMS model and database design
- Ability to define optimal solutions taking into account requirements and available time
It would be nice if you also have:
- Experience in designing or working with cloud environments (Microsoft Azure preferred)
- MS PowerBI and Analysis Services or equivalent experiences with similar technologies
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Experience with performance optimization
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Locally, NOKIA offers also private medical care, sharing the costs of sports activities, kindergarten / nursery, meal passes, charity initiatives.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Division of working time: 75% Creating new features 15% Meetings 15% Contact with client Your daily work: Delivering Business Intelligence projects, including data ingestion and transformation; DWH modeling and development; SQL...
Your daily work: Delivering Business Intelligence projects, including data ingestion and transformation; DWH modelling and development; sql queries optimisation and data visualization. Working in a way that uses the best...
Jako Senior Power BI Developer będziesz odpowiedzialny/-a za: Tworzenie i utrzymywanie aplikacji analitycznych przy wykorzystaniu oprogramowania Power BI; ekstrakcja danych pochodzących z zewnętrznych źródeł, takich jak...