You will be responsible for software architecture, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications. Your will support multi-site international Programs and Projects with technical knowledge and technical studies.
- Defining SW Architecture for Baseband SW
- Identifying key technical risks related to Baseband SW
- Analyzing performance and capacity aspects
- Performing technical studies
- Defining requirements and analyzing customer features
- Providing input for System roadmap and HW design
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Experience with requirements engineering
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach for problem solving
- Coding background
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wroclaw Daily activities Global R&D Laboratories organization is looking for R&D Engineer for the Laboratory team in Wroclaw. As the content owner, operator, and designer, the team enables and operates industry...
Location: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible for hardware design including schematic and layout, verification, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You will...
Location: Bydgoszcz Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help...