You will be responsible for software architecture, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications. Your will support multi-site international Programs and Projects with technical knowledge and technical studies.
- Defining SW Architecture for Baseband SW
- Identifying key technical risks related to Baseband SW
- Analyzing performance and capacity aspects
- Performing technical studies
- Defining requirements and analyzing customer features
- Providing input for System roadmap and HW design
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Experience with requirements engineering
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach for problem solving
- Coding background
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. We are looking for a colleague to join our new team in a state-of-the-art project run together with one of the top tech...
Localization: Bydgoszcz About Nokia At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industrys only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that...
Localization: Poland About the job Fixed Networks Professional Services (FN-PS) Business Unit is looking for a SW Developer in SDAN area. The Applied R&D Engineer conducts target-oriented research to directly apply...