Nr ref.: PNC/DO/Rem/11/P
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer, who would like to help us transform the way laboratory experimental data is captured and used. Our technical team is a small group of talent based in Poland whose focus is on delivering value for the scientists located in laboratories in California, USA. We are in the process of rolling out a scientific PaaS broadly to the research community.
- Deployment, (automation), management, and maintenance of AWS instance
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS instance evaluating vendor product and AWS set-up
- Defining and deploying metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS instance
- Providing recommendations for evolving architecture and process improvements beyond MVP
- Version control systems (preferred Git)
- Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform, Kubernetes, CloudFormation)
- CI/CD automation suites (Jenkins, Kubernetes)
- Creating automation scripts (bash, Python)
- Major cloud providers (AWS), on IaaS and PaaS levels
- Docker and Kubernetes-based solutions
- Experience with working in agile/scrum teams
- Understanding modern architecture and DevOps concepts such as microservices, serverless, cloud native, DevSecOps, GitOs
Zobacz podobne oferty
Our Customer builds Data Driven Innovation Solution which is constant approach of action research, to quickly fold in new learnings on a confidential basis, in real time. It helps pharma companies to accelerate strategic...
Location: Bydgoszcz About Cloud & Network Services Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and...
Responsibilities: continuous Deployment, automated rollback and failover continuous Integration. Writing build/test/deploy pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab CI) continuous Performance Management. Measuring performance and working with...