About the project
You will be responsible for requirement analysis and software design, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with product and technical managers in scoping and analyzing new features, SW architects and developers while designing new functionalities.
- requirement elaboration for Software Components
- development of high level fuctional design
- technical decision maiking in owned functional domain
- planning and executing items in own expertise area,
- contribution to specification reviews,
- effort estimation in own functional area,
- sharing knowledge in own expertise area,
- leading and coordinating feature development activities between several expertise areas,
- tracking and reporting feature development activity progress,
- contributing to risk analysis (DFMEA) and monitoring risks in own expertise area,
- guiding SW development teams with respect to functionalities to be implemented,
- discuss with I&V representatives test cases in accordance with the developed functional requirements.
- strong analythical thinking
- teamwork skills
- knowledge and skills within the area of SW designing methods or system engineering (e.g. UML, MSC, use cases, scenarios, user stories, etc.),
- fluency in English, both written and spoken,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Telecommunications or other corresponding area,
- knowledge and experience in system design and requirement engineering.
- 3+ years of proven experience in software development
- System Modeling
- User stories
- Acceptance criterias
- Cameo Colaborator
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact...
Localization: Wrocław About the project You will be responsible for new 5G radio product introduction in Nokia customer networks. Your scope of work will include early validation and testing of customer SW candidates,...
Localization: Wrocław About the project You will be responsible for requirement analysis and software design, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You will create and...