Nr ref.: LP/AAS/ZD/01
- Experience in full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering, design, software development, testing and retirement of systems
- Experience with both agile and waterfall software development methodologies
- Experience in programming languages, design tools, source code control, testing tools, and monitoring tools
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements including GDPR, CFR Part 11 / EU Annex 11, GxP and computerised systems validation (CSV)
- Strong technical foundation in an advanced structured programming language and environment
- Ability to apply logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority
- Ability to work with team members in other geographic locations, across time zones, across cultures
- Ability to achieve results through influence in a matrixed-team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively across language and cultural barriers
- Ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships
- Customer centricity mindset
- Self-driven and able to work independently and interact with project teams.
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
- Proven expert knowledge in web content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager, Wordpress etc)
- Proven experiences in configuring and using web statistics/web analytics tools and SEO
- Proven experience in building internet solutions using AWS (Amazon Web Services) building blocks like S3 etc.
- Experience in building solutions using Navify platform - a plus
- Good understanding of REST APIs and Event-based (Pub/Sub) integrations
- Good understanding of security topics (SSO, SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect etc)
- Proven experience in working with Mulesoft AnyPoint platform or similar integration platform (TIBCO, WebMethods etc)
- Proven experience in using API clients (PostMan, VS Code or similar)
- Proven experience in at least one mainstream programming language (Java, C#, Python or similar)
- Proven experience in at least one scripting language used to automate tasks (PowerShell, bash, Python or similar)
- Proven experience of networking topics related to web hosting (VPC, VPN, SSL, digital certificates, encryption etc)
- Proven experience in developing database queries in SQL (MS-SQL and/or Oracle)
- Proven experience in basics of system administration (Windows / Unix)
- Proven experience in LEAP / Outsystems LowCode platform or similar
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Bydgoszcz About Nokia At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together. As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and...
Location: Warszawa Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact...
Localization: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive...