Job location: Poland
- Analyze Invoice data
- Process Invoices in Client Application
- Review the Invoice Data
- Payment Process
- Period Close Reconciliation
- Vendor Management - Setup & Update
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fluency in English and Greek language
- Minimum one-year experience of Accounts Payable processing
- Very good MS Office skills (Excel)
- Solid accounts payable skills and basic accounting skills
- Solid accounting skills is a strong plus
- Good Verbal & Written Communication
- Knowledge on Oracle Application Preferred
- Customer Focused attitude
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Responsibilities: Gather and analyze financial information for internal use Support budgeting and funding Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio Assume responsibility of accounting procedures Evaluate the...
Responsibilities General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization), inventory accounting and cost accounting;...
Job location: Poland Remotely Responsibilities: Analyze Invoice data Process Invoices in Client Application Review the Invoice Data Payment Process Period Close Reconciliation Vendor Management - Setup & Update Requirements:...