Nr ref.: PNC/PM/REM/12/P
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager for the IT centre in a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide. The focus is on innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientists around the world.
1 FTE or 0,5 FTE position.
- Responsibility for ensuring that proper agile processes, tools and techniques are used and understood;
- Help the team to define proper project delivery approach and processes, adjust if needed, as some tailoring and hybrid approach is often needed;
- Coordination of teams day-to-day activities, facilitation of sprint ceremonies and key meetings with PO and project stakeholders;
- Focusing on agile process continuous improvements;
- Helping the team to improve processes, identify risks and remove impediments.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects of local/global scope, in multicultural, international environments (medium to large projects);
- Experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team;
- Good knowledge of project management methods (PMP or Prince2 practitioner certification);
- Knowledge of good practices on IT service delivery market, such as ITIL;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile: Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge of HPSM/SNOW and Jira tools;
- Basic knowledge of ITIL and Release Management process.