- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Active Directory management preferably in a large scale environment.
- Excellent and demonstrable experience with Microsoft technology including ADDS, ADFS, Azure – Office 365/CA/PKI is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server (2008, 2012) - 2016 is a plus.
- Experience in Active Directory upgrades and migration projects is a plus.
- Microsoft certification (MCSA/MCSE Windows Server) is desirable.
- Domain and Federation Services concepts and configuration, including disaster recovery scenarios – security groups, delegation, OU structure, object types, and attributes;
- Ability to create technical documentation and convert business requirements into a technical proposal.
- Good interpersonal and customer handling skills.
- Conversational English.
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
Zobacz podobne oferty
udział w projekcie integracji z wiodącymi „chmurowymi” systemami automatyki domowej (Apple Homekit, Samsung SmartThings, Amazon Echo, Google Home itp.)doświadczenie przy podobnych projektach
Unified Communications team is part of Digital Workplace Subtower. Currently we are looking for people with SharePoint experience and also ones with general experience in Windows systems and SQL administration who are...