You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing customer requirements, contributing to or leading feasibility studies or feature specification in the area of U-Plane. Team handles primarily features with physical layer impact but some L2 aspects are also relevant so L2 knowledge would be a benefit.
- Maintaining selected specification chapters or sections in the requirement management system, related to your area of expertise.
- Analysis and definition of user plane architecture, performance and capacity targets.
- Taking part in U-Plane roadmap planning and architecture decisions.
- Taking part in Task Forces and supporting investigation of technical problems where System Level expertise is required.
- Occasional customer team support or support for Integration & Verification and IODT activities.
- Cooperation with research, standardization, network engineering, field verification and customer support organizations.
- IBM Rational DOORS
- MS Office
- Version control and documentation review systems
- Microsoft Teams
- Strong background in 5G/LTE L1&L2 layers, either in Nokia product and/or 3GPP
- Familiarity with Front-haul interfaces (CPRI, eCPRI) and deployment topics
- Knowledge about algorithms, principles of logic’s, formal methods
- O&M and OSS competence seen as a benefit
- Basic knowledge of agile development methods
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wroclaw Why? We aim to develop LTE and 5G in a way which makes our customers (and customers of our customers!) satisfied when using our solutions. How? By preparing design fulfilling expected network scenarios,...
Location: Wrocław Daily activities Our team is working on technical support in variety of technologies from Nokia Radio, CS& PS Core, and Server products . So, if you have an experience in these products and you have a...
Location: Wrocław Daily activities Administration and development of the CI system Takes care of the smooth operation of the CI system Takes care for stable CI environment Supports Release and Test Manager Develops...