You will be responsible for creation, updating and analyzing the PDL(Parameter Description Language) code for 5G base station system design. You will validate of the PDL rules by configuration language SDL. Your scope of work will include cooperation with System Architects in designing of well-defined description of 5G gNB’s parameters and relations between them plus technical support for parameters handling during delivery and system verification phase.
We work with:
- NIDD tool
- MS Office
- Master of science in telecommunication, computer science or equivalent area preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in coding/development in object-oriented language
- Good analytical skills and open minded
- Knowledge about algorithms, principles of logic’s, formal methods, proof of programs/algorithms
- Knowledge about 5G, LTE and/or SRAN will be a plus
- Knowledge about mobile product system engineering, development, system tests or network engineering
- O&M and OSS competence seen as a benefit
- Experience with requirements engineering on system and network element level will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of agile development methods
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work in international multi-site environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Zobacz podobne oferty
Customer-facing role. Responsibility for technical input and design of a solution, which should result in its acceptance by Fujitsu and Customer management (within contractual SLA) and become a project. Definition of the most...
To administrate and maintain SCCM and SCOM environment including tasks such as OSD and Task Sequence management Windows image management Software deployment Monthly patching SCCM/SCOM reporting Setting overrides and custom...
The role of the UC Engineer involves interpreting business, security and regulatory requirements and designing solutions to meet those requirements. This will include sustaining and developing the current products and ensuring...