5G Research and Development Team is looking for a 5G Functional Design Engineer candidates to work on detailed functionality design and solving R&D problems in 5G network developing process.
You will be responsible for:
- understanding the functional scope of 5G Control Plane and 5G User Plane functionality,
- introducing detailed design functionality including splitting functionality between system components interface design,
- message flow definition,
- message handling procedures,
- writing design requirements in 5G specification comply with common guidelines,
- solving technical problems during developing process,
- close cooperation with System Architecture and Verification Teams.
- Atlassian Jira
- IBM Rational DOORS
- Smartbear Collaborator
- degree from Telecommunication, Computer Science or connected technical studies,
- knowledge of radio technologies (3G, LTE, 5G basics),
- ability to research and develop new functionalities and design,
- ability to solve and present complex issues in a clearly and precise manner,
- very good communication skills and capability to work in international multi-site environment,
- creative and analytical thinking,
- self-improvement and good learning skills,
- self-organizing and managing your time effectively skills,
- both team player and individual worker,
- English fluent in both spoken and written.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities Our team creates unique connection between telco domain know-how, wide range of well-designed tools and data science capabilities. Our main target is to provide in-depth technical...
We are looking for a colleague to join our new team in a state-of-the-art project run together with one of the top tech companies. Location: Częstochowa, Gliwice or Łódź. Your tasks: Develop new applications in Azure;...
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible for: Analyzing customer requirements, contributing to, or leading feasibility studies or feature specification in the area of U-Plane. The team handles primarily...