About the project
Works as a 5G Interoperability Engineer in MN RAN CIS System Interoperability unit.
He/She will have the responsibility for understanding, integrating, testing and verification of Nokia 5G RAN implementation for Nokia 5G releases with other OEM/Chipset vendors. As part of these activities, the engineer should be able to understand Nokia 5G RAN implementation and design test plans to verify Nokia 5G RAN functionalities. The person will work as an expert in 5G RAN and will lead and execute technical activities and projects in own responsibility area. The person will write requirements, specifications and other guiding documentation from a technical point of view. The person may work also outside of own process area on technical issues. The person will help solve complex engineering problems in many technology areas especially 4G and in 5G-4G interworking areas. Coaching other team members in solving complex engineering problems is also part of the responsibilities. The person will also undertake technical training responsibilities
- Test cases planning including reviews/analysis of feature specifications
- Test specification work including creating/updating/reviewing test documents (i.e. test plans, test cases, test reports, feature specification, instructions, etc)
- Perform test cases in Nokia lab and if needed in the customer lab
- Install, commission, and integrate 5G gNB and 4G eNB in IOT lab environment
- Testing and reporting for assigned test cases
- Fault investigation/reporting which includes cooperation with other teams
- Analyze logs and troubleshoot problems from the field and customer lab
- Provide remote and/or on-site support to Nokia Test Teams on site and/or in customers lab.
- B.Sc in faculty of Telecommunication, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Previous experience in interoperability test planning and/or execution is a plus
- Familiarity with telecommunication open standards (3GPP, IETF, ETSI, ANSI, ITU-T)
- Log collection and analysis skills with tools like Wireshark, QXDM, Emil
- Fluent English
- RAN Radio Access Network
- Optical Networks
Zobacz podobne oferty
Localization: Wrocław About the project Works as a 5G Interoperability Engineer in MN RAN CIS System Interoperability unit. He/She will have the responsibility for understanding, integrating, testing and verification of...