As a 2D/3D Animator, you will become our partner in creating the new studio and GENRE-DEFINING GAME!
Youll be giving life to characters, securing brilliant scene transitions, making backgrounds bloom and producing tons of creative ideas.
For this position were looking for someone passionate, creativite, dedicated and taking pride in creating games that stand out. Sounds like you? Great, come and join us!
- create high-quality, real-time animations for mobile games throughout their production cycle;
- work as part of a game development team working alongside character artists and programmers to create core mechanics and immersive experiences;
- maintain ownership of your work from conception to integration into the game engine;
- assist with both technical and creative problem solving and help streamline workflows;
- share knowledge and assist all members of the team to reach the best possible outcomes;
- eat, sleep and breathe the game animation and incorporate it into our new games.
- 4+ years of experience in creating animation for mobile games and using 2D and 3D graphics;
- strong and diverse portfolio;
- passion for bringing characters to life and a good understanding of human anatomy and movement;
- experience with a variety of techniques and tools for creating vfx animation;
- very good knowledge of after effects, spine, photoshop;
- exposure to Unity 3D;
- self-motivation with good communication and problem-solving skills;
- ability to approach challenges with a positive attitude and support the team at all stages;
- very good command of English and willingness to work in an international environment;
- true passion for games.
- experience in animating using any 3D software packages;
- previous professional experience from the company creating casual or social games.
- freedom of making partnership decisions;
- flat structure;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- award-winning office space in the center of Warsaw;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Ustawianie i obsługa ekstrudera do produkcji profili Wymagania dodatkowe: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne: Poziom wykształcenia nie jest wymagany przez pracodawcęZnajomośc budowy maszyn...
Praca z domumentacją dotyczącą zatrudnienia i zwolnienia, sporządzanie list płac oraz naliczanie wynagrodzeń, prowadzenie akt osobowych, sporządzanie deklaracji ZUS, PFRON oraz GUS Wymagania konieczne: Zawód:...
organizowanie zaopatrzenia i przyjmowanie dostaw towarów, sprawdzanie towarów pod wzgledem ilościowym i jakościowym, uiszczanie należności za dostarczone produkty, rozkładanie towaru na połkach, obsługa klienta...