- lead and support the self-development of 2D game artists in all the products teams by providing guidance, feedback, assessment process support, development talks;
- coach and mentor the members of the art teams;
- create development plans for 2D art teams in cooperation with HR;
- review, diagnose and optimize of processes related to creating designs in 2D graphics area in all teams (including unification, introduction of best practices, adaptation of the process to the life cycle of the project, etc.);
- co-create an environment for active information exchange in project teams;
- ongoing analysis of the demand for resources of people and support the recruitment process of 2D game artists;
- supporting the team with knowledge of Agile methodology;
- active search and implementation of tools to optimize the work of 3D graphics teams;
- support the game design process;
- analyze and verify of current (and future) designs of TSG games in terms of 2D graphics and propose improvements that positively affect key KPIs of the product;
- create and standardize documentation.
- the ability to lead by example and experience in mentoring and developing artists during project lifecycles;
- excellent communicator;
- respectful individual with an open-minded attitude towards colleagues and their work;
- entrepreneurial mindset and exposure to product improvement projects;
- analytical skills, including risk identification and process mapping;
- true passion for games.
- 5 + years of experience in game development and game art (portfolio) and min. 2 years of experience working as a lead;
- good understanding of the mobile games market and the process of their creation;
- exposure to various design techniques (drawing, digital, assets, UI, anatomy, typography, animation, advertising, printing);
- exposure to any graphics software (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- experienced in Unity (and any other game engine);
- good knowledge of graphics optimization and their applications in games;
- knowledge of design principles in various graphic styles (cartoon, realism, digital painting, flat, vector);
- exposure to agile methodologies;
- freedom of making partnership decisions;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- modern office space in the center of Wroclaw;
- flexible working hours;
- competitive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.
Zobacz podobne oferty
prace przy składowaniu mięsa, magazynowanie mięsa na paletach, załadunek mięsa. Wymagania inne: Książeczka sanitarno-epidemiologiczna, operator wózka-mile widziane.
PRZYGOTOWYWANIE POSIŁKÓW DLA GOŚCI INDYWIDUALNYCH I GRUP Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie zawodowe, brak
POMOC W PRZYGOTOWANIACH POSIŁKÓW DLA GOŚCI INDYWIDUALNYCH ORAZ GRUP, KROJENIE WARZYW, DBANIE O PORZĄDEK NA STANOWISKU PRACY, Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak