Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre, we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition, you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
You are offered a unique opportunity to join and lead CP Homecare back office team on the position of Team Leader, in Global Commercial Support Department in Coloplast Business Centre. This department is the most growing department in our Centre which means that you can grow with us too! The team supports German healthcare market and it is mainly responsible for entering new customers data into our database, processing consumer’s sales orders, prescriptions and issuing invoices for the Health Insurance Companies in Germany.
Come to lead our ambitious and curious team!
The job is located in Szczecin, no full remote work is possible. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage a team of > 15 people
- Improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain good working relationships with customers, process owners and internal/external stakeholders
- Recruit, train and develop team members
- Motivate team to achieve individual and team’s objectives
- Take active part in local and global projects
- Create reports for management and internal stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in team management / team leading
- Natural leadership skills
- Experience in stakeholder management & customer service support
- Good knowledge of English (min. B2) – must have
- German language skills – at least A2/B1, with a willigness to learn and improve
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Problem solver attitude and improvement drive
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Clear planning and prioritizing skills
- Quality mindset
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Relocation support available when moving to Szczecin
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Zadania: rekrutacja i wdrożenie doradców, zarządzanie zespołem, realizacja celów sprzedażowych, rozwijanie podległych ludzi, wsparcie Dyrektora Oddziału oraz firmy atrakcyjny system wynagrodzeń wraz z szerokim zakresem...
Opis stanowiska: Kompleksowe zarządzanie zespołem infolinii przychodzącej: planowanie, organizowanie oraz kontrolowanie pracy podległego zespołu udzielanie bieżącej informacji zwrotnej, motywowanie, merytoryczne wsparcie...
About the department You are offered a unique opportunity to join and lead CP Homecare back office team on the position of Team Leader, in Global Commercial Support Department in Coloplast Business Centre. This department is...