#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members in nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria) ); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and international customer support for over 35 languages.
The position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria!
- Help out our players with any issues
- Make case by case player focused on the best player experience
- Identify trending issues and bugs submitted by players
- Collaborate with a passionate team of gamers
- Passionate about gaming. You have a chance to play it, and you can relate to a concept and the mindset of a gamer.
- Have excellent Polish language skills with a good understanding of how to handle support requests. Also good in written & spoken Polish required for communication between team members and other offices.
- Player empathy person. As a player, you should be able to understand your problem.
- Understanding Player Support. Even if you do not have the experience of a good service.
- Stable job (permanent labor contract)
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport
- Meal tickets will be granted monthly
- International modern working environment
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Employee referral bonus
- Positive environment
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture.
We care about the employees, invest in their future growth, and invite fun and team building initiatives!
It sounds like the perfect job for you, apply now!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can easily schedule your own interview. We can not wait to meet you!