Ogłoszenie numer: 3707949, z dnia 2020-09-24
platformOS is an emerging tech company with a globally remote and culturally diverse team. Our company is going through an exciting period of growth with some complex and challenging projects so we are on the search for passionate, dedicated, and experienced front-end developers to work on our client project team.
platformOS is a platform for building web and mobile apps faster by leveraging an ecosystem of tools with automated DevOps in a thriving global community.
Our purpose is to breakdown the limitations and enable developers an easy and effective way of building their ideas, and getting it out to market while minimizing the worry, stress, and financial burden that comes with the process.
We hope to one day build a sustainable ecosystem of experts inspiring each other to build technology solutions that change the way we live and engage with the world.
platformOS is formed around teams of dedicated, passionate, creative and hard-working professionals that believe in supporting each other, encouraging entrepreneurial spirit and having a laugh. We collaborate and share knowledge among us and utilize individual expertise at all levels to build the best of breed technology solutions that will continue to innovate and support all the great companies that use platformOS.
If you take pride in delivering high-quality work and this sounds like a company you would enjoy working at, then we would love to hear from you.
Miejsce pracy: warmińsko-mazurskie
- Work closely within the client service team and ensure projects are achieved in an efficient and effective manner
- Write clean and stable code using best practice software development practices
- Execute designs with the use of but not limited to CSS, HTML, and JS
- Review project specifications and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible and accountable for your technical code integrity ensuring quality, performance, and stability. We aim to always achieve 95+ on Google Lighthouse audits.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Help mitigate technical roadblocks and share your knowledge with the internal team
- Estimate timeframes for product developments to assist in project quotes
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of features and user experiences
- Minimum 5 years of front end development experience working on complex end to end projects for clients
- Strong English communication skills with an ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical stakeholders
- An eye for detail and ability to quickly understand problem code and outline a plan of action for a solution
- Experience working within an agile and time-sensitive delivery environment
- Experience in creating cross-browser, cross-platform web applications
- Have an ability to drive technical excellence pushing for quality and innovation
- Experience with software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control management, build processes; we use GitHub).
- Strong sense of customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Work as part of a cross-functional, agile development team embracing scrum approach, Write UI tests and documentation Take part in code review Contribute to ensuring high-quality code through following best practices and design...
W tej roli: Będziesz projektować i rozwijać aplikacje webowe i rozwiązania mobilne dla globalnych i polskich marek. Będziesz współpracować z Kierownikami Projektów, programistami Magento, specjalistami QA,...