Are you passionate about technology and providing expert consulting services to a global clientele? Want to work with a rapidly growing, Europe-based, tech team with clients all across the globe?
We’re looking for Business Development Executive to join our awesome team. We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but do not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok
- Acquire new customers abroad and build the sales funnel
- Investigate customer needs by discovering pain points and offering solutions
- Negotiate terms of cooperation and prepare offers for customers
- Manage incoming inquiries and sales leads obtained by the team
- Cooperate with other managers and tech leads to prepare offers
- Build meaningful, long-lasting relationships with clients and partners
- Cooperate closely with the Business Development team
- 2+ years of relevant experience in developing international business opportunities
- Proven experience in establishing and developing international client acquisitions
- Experience in building sales & business development funnels
- Strong prospecting and networking skills
- Fluent and confident command of English (minimum C1)
- Knowledge of the modern sales techniques, tools and processes
- Knowledge of IT trends, technologies and Agile practices
- Deep understanding of modern IT environments and product design processes
- An excellent ability to make initial contact and easily build and maintain relationships
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with commission and up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, advise business partners in making strategic decisions. The choice is yours
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gratuities from HR
Zobacz podobne oferty
Passionate, driven individuals to join our vibrant sales team, Some experience of selling in a call center, Excellent command of German, Good English language skills (at least a B2/C1 level), Excellent influencing and...
Będziesz odpowiedzialny za: aktywne pozyskiwanie Klienta indywidualnego w terenie samodzielne budowanie bazy Klientów odbywanie spotkań z pozyskanymi Klientami sprzedaż innowacyjnych produktów OZE : fotowoltaika, pompy...
Twój zakres obowiązków: reprezentowanie dealera w dziedzinie sprzedaży maszyn klientom w przydzielonym rejonie wykonywanie wszystkich etapów procesu sprzedaży w celu zapewnienia wysokiej wydajności i sprzedaży przy...