You will be responsible for software architecture, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications. Your will support multi-site international Programs and Projects with technical knowledge and technical studies.
As a Software Architect you will be responsible for:
- Defining SW Architecture for Baseband SW
- Identifying key technical risks related to Baseband SW
- Analyzing performance and capacity aspects
- Performing technical studies
- Defining requirements and analyzing customer features
- Providing input for System roadmap and HW design
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Experience with requirements engineering
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach for problem solving
- Coding background
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Participate in understanding the requirements, analysis and writing test script. Participate in product design discussions to offer input on the testability of functional elements, product designs, and planning or estimating....
Development of T-Strats technology solutions to liquidity risk requirements Continuous stakeholders engagement to keep abreast of latest business needs Perform impact analysis and propose solutions that meet business objectives...
DUTIES: Verifying components for MotoHawkTM model-based development tool using National InstrumentsTM LabVIEW and TestStand. More information about MotoHawkTM can be found at msc.woodward.com Performing requirements capture,...